From Here On Out Reception - 1 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
You are registering to attend the exhibition reception for From Here On Out including a performance by the Hanah Jon Taylor Trio.
NOTE: Due to the forecast of inclement weather, we have decided to move the in-person reception inside and limit it to 10 guests (not including staff or artists who wish to attend). We have also decided to limit both in-person and virtual Facebook Live receptions to 1-3 PM.
Sponsored by Dane Arts with additional support from Amanti Art, Artisan Dental, Douglas Art & Frame, Martin Glass Madison, Madison Music Experience, Meuer Art and Picture Frame Co., Unity Point Health-Meriter and anonymous donors in support of the arts.
DATE: Sunday, October 25, 2020
ARRIVAL TIME: 1 PM
1 - 2 PM | Arrival, Introductions, Hanah Jon Taylor Trio performance 2 - 3 PM | Gallery Talk with curators and artists
ADDRESS: Marzen, Integrated Art Group's Fine Art Showroom, 2345 Atwood Avenue, Madison WI 53704
From Here On Out serves as a platform to celebrate Black Art and Black Lives, continue the discussion of the current movement, and explore how artists are using their creative practice to process current events. The exhibition runs October 25th – March 1st at Marzen (Integrated Art Group’s fine art showroom) and online at www.integratedartgroupllc.com.
No chairs will be provided in order to maximize standing space.
An additional purpose of the event is to raise money for organizations working for racial equity and social justice reform. Marzen has commited to donating 25% (minimum) of our commission from artwork sales to charitable organizations selected by the artists. Registration for the reception is sold by donation with the intention of donating any excess funds (after the event cost) to be split amongst the charitable organizations selected by the artists. Your donation to Integrated Art Group for this event registraiton is not tax deductible.
No physical tickets are provided or needed. Your name will be on our guest list and you will be asked to check in by one of our staff members when you arrive. Please arrive to the Marzen entrance located at 2345 Atwood Avenue, on the corner of Ohio Avenue. Put on your mask prior to entering. You wil be asked to sanitize your hands and your temperature will be taken.
We will adhere to all recommendations and requirements of the Public Health Department of Madison and Dane County.
- We are limiting attendance to only 10 guests at a time.
- Face coverings are required throughout the duration of the event.
- We will offer face coverings for sale for $20 each.
- We will provide hand sanitizer.
- We will NOT provide seating in order to minimize public surfaces and maximize space.
- Guests should stay within their family unit, not mingle with other groups and maintain a six foot social distance whenever possible.
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
We are only able to issue refunds if the event is cancelled or rescheduled by Integrated Art Group. Only buyers who registered directly through our website will be refunded. In the event the reception is delayed, postponed or cancelled, you will receive an email at least 2 hours prior to the event start time.
- $0 Donation$0$00$0
- $10 Donation$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- $20 Donation$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- $30 Donation$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- $40 Donation$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- $50 Donation$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- $100 Donation$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- $150 Donation$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0
- $200 Donation$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0
- $300 Donation$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- $400 Donation$400+$10 Service fee$400+$10 Service fee0$0
- $500 Donation$500+$12.50 Service fee$500+$12.50 Service fee0$0